Monday, February 22, 2010

Blog 3

Cruising
When I went into Cruising, there was nothing I could do to move forward. When I moved the mouse in different areas of the screen, it only zoomed in and seemed to move faster. The music and the words that were spoken were not interesting to me. The fast moving vehicles and buildings zooming in and out were also boring. At the bottom there was a window that window that said adobe flasher, I click on it then decided not to try anything more.

ii In The White Darkness
I love my experience with this piece. It is very pleasant and peaceful to watch. Unlike some of the others, I did not get frustrated with this one. The Sceneries were lovely. Not all of the dots opened up a scene and sometimes I end up seeing the same scene over again. But I enjoyed this one.

Landscapes
Landscapes were fun to look at but there was not that much to do but just click on the titles.

Possibilities for the review assignment
1. Stud Poetry
2. My Ball
3. Birds Singing Other Birds Song

No comments:

Post a Comment