Monday, February 1, 2010

Blog One

Twelve Blue

When I read Twelve Blue, I found it very difficult because at first I couldn't make any sense out of it because the script changes as I tried to move forward. On the other hand, I really wasn't sure how to move forward. I kept touching the lines in order from top to bottom, but that did not keep things in sequence. When I finally got interested in Ed Stanko's story and tried to go forward by the colors on the lines, I ended up with the text pertaining to Eleanore, the queen who floated away for King Author.

I went backwards with the arrow key to see if that could be of any help; but that only put me on the page where I before. I once ended on a page with the colored and numbers 1 thru 8 at the bottom. I really got confused when I realized that one of the stories’ locations was in England. When I read the part where Eleanor vowed to murder Ed Stanko before summer, I got frustrated that I couldn't continue because I didn't know how to move forward with the story about Ed.

I finally decided to just read whatever page comes available. I believe that it is all connected somehow, but I still do not get the meaning. I noticed that there was a lot mentioned around the ocean.

No comments:

Post a Comment